Kansas Emergency Rental Assistance Program
The Kansas Emergency Rental Assistance (KERA) program helps renters get the assistance they need to avoid eviction or utility shutoff. KERA is administered by Kansas Housing Resources Corporation (KHRC).
APPLICATION AND INFORMATION LINK
Am I Eligible?
You may qualify if you can answer yes to the following questions.
- Do you currently reside in a rental unit located in Kansas?
- If aid is to be used to pay delinquent rent or utility bills, is your first month of delinquency on or after April 1, 2020?
- Do you have a hardship directly or indirectly caused the COVID-19 pandemic?
- Does your household’s 2020 annual income fall below 80% of the area median income for the county where your housing unit is located? Access a list of income limits by county here.
Helpful links & information pertaining to the COVID-19 Virus
Labette Health COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Information
Kansas Vaccine Information
Kansas Executive Orders
Eviction Prevention Program
Kansas COVID-19 Response
CDC COVID Response
Stop the spread Kansas
Kansas Reopening Plan
Kansas COVID Travel Information
If you are feeling sick or experiencing symptoms:
Call the Fever Clinic first: 620.820.5230
- Preliminary registration information and your symptoms will be collected over the phone.
- If you have a mask at home, have it on upon arrival.
- Location: In front of the hospital - Building G (The Rector Center)